Gaine Healthcare specializes in Enterprise Data Management with a focus on the healthcare industry. We are passionate about improving the healthcare system, and we offer the opportunity to gain a wide range of technical and business experiences in a dynamic, energetic environment. We have the expertise of a well-established company combined with a high-growth model that creates the exciting dynamic of a startup. Gaine is headquartered in San Luis Obispo, CA and we are currently looking for applicants to better support our nationwide customer base.
As a Technical Lead you will provide technical leadership for the implementation of Gaine’s data integration projects. Gaine projects are typically enterprise data integration projects delivered in the context of our customer’s large-scale business transformation programs. Ideal candidates for this position will have the following characteristics
- Enjoy problem solving, collaborating with colleagues, and driving realization of successful customer outcomes.
- Possess deep experience with data integration, ETL and application development concepts in the context of packaged software implementations and large systems transformation projects.
- Have a diverse range of experience gained through multiple projects across the solution development life cycle.
- Possess ability to lead a team as well as perform on hands technical solution design and development.
- Have deep experience in SQL programming using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Mentor less experience SQL developers on small-to-medium sized technical solution implementations and provide key technical and solution architecture input to both customer and internal resources.
- Ensure that technical designs are complete and well defined as well as assess risks to successful solution implementation and escalate issues as needed.
- Work with project leads, developers, and internal operations staff to ensure resource selection and effort estimation are appropriate for the implementation tasks required.
- Collaborate with the project lead to review definition of project deliverables and scheduling of project delivery commitments.
- Control solution implementation quality to ensure alignment with company standards and general best practice.
- Work collaboratively with internal product and operations teams to clearly communicate customer potential product gaps and assist in resolution of customer issues as needed.
- Communicate solution methodology best practices and analyze solution-requirement fit.
- Lead technical solution discussions with customer and internal staff to drive accomplishment of project outcomes as needed.
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience with data integration and ETL related implementation projects
- Experience with multiple project management methodologies
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server environments
- Health care industry and data domain knowledge (i.e. provider data, member data)
For more information, go to providerregistry.com or gainehealthcare.com
Job Type: Full-time
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed on the latest innovations in solutions for healthcare.