Gaine Healthcare specializes in Enterprise Data Management with a focus on the healthcare industry. We are passionate about improving the healthcare system, and we offer the opportunity to gain a wide range of technical and business experiences in a dynamic, energetic environment. We have the expertise of a well-established company combined with a high-growth model that creates the exciting dynamic of a startup. Gaine is headquartered in San Luis Obispo, CA and we are currently looking for applicants to better support our nationwide customer base.
We are seeking several experienced Software Engineers to join our team of talented software engineers to plan, develop, and deliver top quality software. Candidates will design and development to deployment and production support. They will work in a team-oriented environment and be an integral part of defining the technology.
- Develop web applications end-to-end. Engage with product stakeholders, participate in design and architecture sessions, perform heads-down development, integrate with services, work with QA, and produce top quality deliverables on-time.
- Follow the established software development lifecycle
- Adhere to software quality and coding standards
- Act as a mentor to other team members
- Stay up to date by exploring the latest development tools and programming techniques and pursuing other educational opportunities
- 2+ years of Software Development experience in a product-oriented company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or similar), or experience to match
- Experience with C# or a related object-oriented language
- Experience developing website backends using the MVC pattern
- Experience developing RESTful APIs and Web Services
- Experience with frontend development frameworks such as React or Angular
- Experience querying relational databases using SQL and Entity Framework
- Must be able to work effectively, whether in a team structure or working independently
- Experience with build and deploy tools such as TeamCity, Octopus, or Azure DevOps
- Experience with .Net Core and ASP.Net Core MVC
- Experience working in a professional software development lifecycle (SDLC) (develop, test, build, deploy)
- Experience writing unit and integration tests
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
Applicant must pass background check in compliance with CA law.
For more information on Gaine visit our website at http://www.gainesolutions.com
This is a full-time, on-site role based in our San Luis Obispo, CA headquarters.
Job Type: Full-time
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed on the latest innovations in solutions for healthcare.