Gaine Solutions is a San Luis Obispo company specializing in Enterprise Data Management with a focus on the healthcare industry. We are working hard to improve the healthcare system, and offer our employees the opportunity to gain a wide range of technical and business experience in a small, energetic environment. Over time, our staff builds a diverse skill set, learns the ins-and-outs of the software business, and broadens industry know-how.
The candidate is responsible for assisting the management team in data quality and data reports. If you enjoy analysis and collaborating with colleagues and have a keen attention to detail, we encourage you to apply.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Analyze, clean, and correct data records in a console
- Lead and manage a team of remote data stewards
- Maintain data integrity and ongoing quality control
- Present metrics and capture analysis findings through reports
- Ability to learn and understand console features and functions
- Careful attention to detail
- Creating and keeping deadlines
- Delegation and team management
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as a team
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Reporting metrics with Tableau, PowerBI, or other similar software
Applicant must pass background check. This is a full-time, on-site role based in our San Luis Obispo, CA office.
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed on the latest innovations in solutions for healthcare.