Job Summary: The Senior DevOps Engineer will help drive our overall Continuous Delivery, Deployment, and Integration efforts. The Senior DevOps Engineer is knowledgeable on the topics of configuration, development, release management, and loves to communicate with teams across Gaine’s Enterprise.
- Install and configure software and tools across our infrastructure. Safely secure and maintain data throughout this process.
- Help with aligning of code through source control. Maintain a release schedule for all of our software.
- Research and enhance documentation of our current deployment process. Provide estimates with sound architecture and scalability for new and existing projects.
- Interface with teams to plan release and monitoring of our software.
- Monitor stability and performance of our applications. Investigate new ways of doing this.
- Assist with developing new configuration interfaces to make deploying our applications more efficient and reliable.
- Enhance and enforce testing throughout our deployment process.
- Communicate and educate on the DevOps process, training, as well as helping all our teams to be successful.
- Other supporting tasks as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- A background in various IT concentrations, including Development, QA, and Operations. Be a guru in troubleshooting problems within multiple disciplines.
- At least 5 years of experience in development and other disciplines. Full-stack knowledge (JS/Python frameworks). REST API. OOD principles.
- Expertise with Microsoft Technologies (Visual Studio, C#, Powershell, ASP.NET/Core, SQL Server).
- Ability to help build, administer, and maintain a virtualized machine.
- Experience with RDBMS systems, especially Sql Server. Work with NoSQL databases is an advantage.
- Knowledge of cloud-based architectures, monitoring, and deployment pipelines. AWS/Azure/GCP.
- Usage of tools to support automation of configuration management, and container platforms. Chef, Puppet, Docker, and Kubernetes knowledge a definite plus.
- Extensive source control knowledge, including development, branching, testing, and commits.
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed on the latest innovations in solutions for healthcare.