Job Summary: The QA Analyst I will execute testing procedures to ensure that software meets established quality standards. Prepares data sets to test logic, error handling and system workflows. Isolates, reproduces, and tracks defects. Verifies fixes. Documents testing according to required procedures. Familiar with software development cycle and quality assurance methodologies. May assist with the creation of new testing scripts and plans. The QA Analyst I will review other QA team member’s work.
- Create and review test cases against code, specifications, and appropriateness for use. Update JIRA tickets with issues.
- Create and review new audit tests. Review results of existing audits. Enter JIRA tickets for issues.
- Monitoring of jobs on SQL Server processes for failures.
- Create QA reports and metrics.
- Maintain documentation in QA Confluence pages, code, Word, Excel and Visio.
- Participate in deployments to test for success.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 0-2 years related experience required
- Desire to learn new
- skills and develop existing skills a must
- Completed course or experience in a programming language
- Basic working knowledge of a database system such as MS SQL Server
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly and be a team player
- Must work independently on multiple projects
- Review Business Requirements and Design documents to develop, document, and execute test cases
- Create manual and automated test scripts with realistic data
- Follow Quality Assurance best practices
- Confidence to ask questions, participate and contribute in discussions and meetings
- Any scripting language such as PowerShell, Python or VBS
- Knowledge of C# programming language
- Experience with ETL systems
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed on the latest innovations in solutions for healthcare.