Job Summary: As Project Lead within Gaine’s Program Management Office you will define, implement, and monitor structured projects and program management practices within Gaine’s Professional Services organization. The key responsibility of this role is to provide manage scope, to budget, staffing, risk, budget, and outcome achievement for all initiatives within your scope. In addition, it is the Project Lead’s responsibility to identify key decisions that extend beyond the scope of an individual project team and ensure that those decisions are properly escalated to the appropriate audience within Gaine’s leadership team to ensure timely and effective resolution. In most cases, the customer’s solution will require leveraging portions of the customer’s internal platforms and/or third-party products. Project Leads are tasked with coordinating interaction of Gaine, customer, and partner resources to ensure alignment of critical dependencies and effective plans to satisfy the customer’s requirements.
- Define structured project plans designed to meet the customer’s requirements in a manner that aligns with Gaine’s project delivery methodology.
- Ensure that required project artifacts are defined and signed off at the appropriate time during the project (i.e. requirements, solution architecture, technical designs, etc.)
- Assist Gaine will the development, maintenance, and maturation of our standard PMO processes.
- Identify new opportunities to extend Gaine’s adoption within the customer and work with Customer Success and Business Development teams to facilitate new opportunity pursuits.
- Collaborate with Gaine company and product leadership to provide input on opportunities to improve Gaine’s products and services based on insights gained from working with internal and external teams to define and deliver solutions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in related field.
- Possesses deep expertise in Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and project management practices (methodologies, tools, and techniques). These project management practices include but are not limited to the following: program/project governance, delivery management models (waterfall, scrum), project planning (work breakdown structures), scrum backlog management, project budgeting, staffing analysis (resource allocation), delivery risk management and budget tracking.
Possesses a broad understanding of enterprise software delivery practices (product development and solution implementation). These practices include but are not limited to business process improvement, data migration process, requirements definition, testing (unit, system, and acceptance), support (defect tracking, lights-on-operations).
- Understands the risks related to not complying with Gaine’s PMO/SDLC processes and standards and understands how to identify and correct deviations from the PMO/SDLC process.
- Understanding the function and value of Gaine’s key product features. Provides leadership within Gaine and to external customers to help align project execution in a manner that ensures product is being implemented in a manner that will deliver successful outcomes.
- Advancement within Gaine organization
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed on the latest innovations in solutions for healthcare.