Gaine Healthcare specializes in Enterprise Data Management with a focus on the healthcare industry. We are passionate about improving the healthcare system, and we offer the opportunity to gain a wide range of technical and business experiences in a dynamic, energetic environment. We have the expertise of a well-established company combined with a high-growth model that creates the exciting dynamic of a startup. Gaine is headquartered in San Luis Obispo, CA and we are currently looking for applicants to better support our nationwide customer base.
The candidate will be involved in all phases of a project lifecycle, with a strong focus on overall application integration, testing, and client support. They will work in a small, team-oriented environment and be an integral part of defining the technology. The right person will love to learn, be curious, and be willing to ask questions.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Perform software development tasks (analysis, design, and development)
- Perform quality assurance testing of software applications
- Adhere to software quality and coding standards
- Load large data sets from a variety of formats
- Analyze and transform data for enterprise clients
- Take ownership of certain production operations.
- Monitor automated jobs and assist if issues arise
- Desire to learn new skills and develop existing skills
- Skill in a scripting language such as Python, PowerShell, or Ruby
- Familiarity with a MVC web platform such as ASP.NET or Ruby On Rails
- Experience with SQL code
- Familiarity with C#, Java or another object-oriented programming language
- Knowledge of Unit tests, Integration tests, TDD, and other testing concepts
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed on the latest innovations in solutions for healthcare.