Gaine Healthcare specializes in Enterprise Data Management with a focus on the healthcare industry. We are passionate about improving the healthcare system, and we offer the opportunity to gain a wide range of technical and business experiences in a dynamic, energetic environment. We have the expertise of a well-established company combined with a high-growth model that creates the exciting dynamic of a startup. Gaine is headquartered in San Luis Obispo, CA and we are currently looking for applicants to better support our nationwide customer base.
- Produces lively, creative, versatile, accurate communication tied to strategy as part of a team acting in coordination with each other, under the direction of the Director of Marketing.
- Conducts research and interviews online, by phone, and in person; write news, features, series, columns, presentations, social media content, messages, communications plans, and other written materials for a variety of digital publications and general communication programs.
- Edits content, with strong knowledge of the application of AP and Gaine stylebooks, demand generation strategy and business objectives and organizational communication best practices. Works with multimedia technologies and practices.
- Collaborates with colleagues in regional departments and service areas. Builds and manages effective working relationships with internal stakeholder groups and individuals.
- Develop industry contacts to effectively grow sources, attract readers and influencers to gain testimonies and share how the Exchange is making an impact.
- Provides back-up support for monitoring and managing the operation of various internal communication channels, including enterprise-wide email accounts and activity.
- Gaine Solutions conducts compensation reviews of positions on a routine basis. At any time, Gaine Solutions reserves the right to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are generally implemented only after notice is given to affected employees.
- Superior writing skills and a strong attention to detail is required, as is familiarity with AP Stylebook. Must be a very strong proofreader in all forms of copywriting.
- Strong editorial judgement with exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our organization in various types of content (websites, blog, articles, social updates, banners, etc.).
- Motivated self-starter, accountable, who takes direction well and can work under the management of the Director of Marketing.
- Candidate must be able to follow instructions closely and work comfortably at the direction of the Director of Marketing.
- Candidate must also be accountable and work with minimal supervision while functioning well with a fluid, flexible workload. Planning and looking ahead is a must with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow-through on issues in a timely manner. Creatively and proactively problem solve; must possess the ability to make independent decisions and judgments about work priorities as assigned by Director of Marketing.
- Seasoned, creative, versatile writing skills for print, electronic, web, digital, and other communication channels.
- Writing, reporting, editing and web skills mandatory.
- Understanding of corporate copy review and approval practices.
- Demonstrated communication success using a variety of vehicles.
- Excellent planning and project management skills.
- Participatory style, high energy, and ability to make quick, sound decisions.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Takes direction well, yet adept at working collaboratively in a team environment while also displaying independence, initiative, and enterprise; ability to
- maintain high productivity while balancing competing priorities and meeting strict deadlines.
- Working knowledge of the Healthcare and/or Life Sciences industries and Gaine Solutions.
- Successful completion of writing exercise and submission of samples prior to selection.
Highly Preferred Qualifications:
- Previous experience as a corporate communicator or working journalist
- Familiarity with healthcare or life sciences / biotech business to business communications and topics
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed on the latest innovations in solutions for healthcare.