Gaine Healthcare is a leader in patient data management solutions for life sciences and biotech companies. Our clients range from the largest global companies to start-ups preparing to launch their first product.
We are looking for dynamic enterprise sales executives to join our team in various regional markets.
- Build an intimate understanding of Gaine products and their place in the industry.
- Meet/exceed sales quota through strategic selling into enterprise accounts in your regional market.
- Penetrate net new accounts using comprehensive prospecting tools, our network, your network and lead generation programs.
- Work with the Gaine marketing team to direct lead gen programs to support your regional strategy.
- Document sales activity in salesforce.com CRM.
- Collaborate with channel partner’s sales, support, marketing and integration teams to drive success with channel partners.
- Manage the mix of direct and channel business in your region.
- At least 5+ years of related experience in consulting/business development/account management/sales.
- Demonstrated track record of over-achieving quota.
- Deep understanding of enterprise business, within proven ability to navigate complicated organizations with many stakeholders.
- C-Level contacts and ability to hold a conversation at an executive level.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and to radiate positivity even while under pressure.
What Gaine is looking for in this role?
- Top Hunters, successful SaaS sales professional with a verifiable track record.
- Understanding of data management concepts and the patient journey from a life sciences perspective.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Desire and ability to work both independently in a start-up environment and in a team/pod structure performing different roles when necessary.
- A desire to win every time without hesitation.
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities.
Why work at Gaine?
- Interesting and Rewarding work –Drug manufacturers are becoming more engaged in managing patient outcomes through personalized care management programs and risk-sharing arrangements. with payers. Helping companies build more effective patient engagement through data is both interesting and incredibly rewarding.
- Enthusiastic Customer Base – Our existing customers are strong advocates for our technology and are enthusiastically engaged in our product roadmap. Our unprecedented 100% customer retention reinforces the value of our solution.
- We’re on the forefront of a major industry disruption –Patient data is a cornerstone of many emerging trends in healthcare, but these changes must coexist with more stringent privacy laws that are challenging existing systems and creating opportunity for Gaine.
- Great People –The founders are respected pioneers in Master Data Management, and we have built a remarkable team of talented engineers, consultants and business development professionals.
- Unbounded opportunity –We’re growing! At Gaine, you’ll be provided with as much responsibility as you can handle—new career development opportunities constantly arise given our rate of growth.
- Flexibility –You’ll have a large workload, but also the freedom to accomplish it on your own terms.
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed on the latest innovations in solutions for healthcare.