Gaine Healthcare is a leader in provider data management solutions for healthcare payers. We are at the forefront of collaborative solutions for payers and provider groups and Gaine provides the platform for the nation’s largest and most sophisticated provider directory utility in the State of California.
We are looking for dynamic enterprise sales executives to join our team in various regional markets.
- Build an intimate understanding of Gaine products and their place in the industry.
- Meet/exceed sales quota through strategic selling into enterprise accounts in your regional market.
- Penetrate net new accounts using comprehensive prospecting tools, our network, your network and lead generation programs.
- Work with the Gaine marketing team to direct lead gen programs to support your regional strategy.
- Document sales activity in salesforce.com CRM.
- Collaborate with channel partner’s sales, support, marketing and integration teams to drive success with channel partners.
- Manage the mix of direct and channel business in your region.
- At least 5+ years of related experience in consulting/business development/account management/sales.
- Demonstrated track record of over-achieving quota.
- Deep understanding of enterprise business, within proven ability to navigate complicated organizations with many stakeholders.
- C-Level contacts and ability to hold a conversation at an executive level.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and to radiate positivity even while under pressure.
What Gaine is looking for in this role?
- Top Hunters, successful SaaS sales professional with a verifiable track record.
- Understanding of data management concepts and provider-payer contracting model.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Desire and ability to work both independently in a start-up environment and in a team/pod structure performing different roles when necessary.
- A desire to win every time without hesitation.
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities.
Why work at Gaine ?
- Interesting and Rewarding work –Healthcare is undergoing a much overdue digital-transformation driven by an urgent need to reduce costs and improve outcomes. We are helping payers and providers do more with less, leaving more time and money for patient care.
- Enthusiastic Customer Base – Our existing customers are strong advocates for our technology and are enthusiastically engaged in our product roadmap.
- We’re on the forefront of a major industry disruption –The move to value-based care is creating evermore complex provider-payer contracting relationships. Managing provider services in a critical part of managing patient outcomes, ensuring timely-access-to-care and network adequacy. Gaine has the most sophisticated solution to help payers manage this complex landscape.
- Great People –The founders are respected pioneers in Master Data Management, and we have built a remarkable team of talented engineers, consultants and business development professionals.
- Unbounded opportunity –We’re growing! At Gaine, you’ll be provided with as much responsibility as you can handle—new career development opportunities constantly arise given our rate of growth.
- Flexibility –You’ll have a large workload, but also the freedom to accomplish it on your own terms.
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed on the latest innovations in solutions for healthcare.