Gaine Solutions is a San Luis Obispo company specializing in Enterprise Data Management with a focus on the healthcare industry. We are working hard to improve the healthcare system, and offer our employees the opportunity to gain a wide range of technical and business experience in a small, energetic environment. Over time, our staff builds a diverse skill set, learns the ins-and-outs of the software business, and broadens industry know-how.
The candidate is responsible for assisting the management team in data quality and metric reporting. If you enjoy analysis, quality assurance, and collaborating with colleagues and have a keen attention to detail, we encourage you to submit your resume.
- Lead and manage a team of remote data stewards
- Ability to learn and understand internal console features and functions
- Drive data quality across the product
- Develop and utilize tools to monitor and ensure data quality
- Develop and implement automated ETL/ELT testing around data pipelines
- Create documentation for data quality standards and procedures for others to follow
- Lead data stewardship activities, including monitoring of source system data integrity
- Detect and report data quality issues; facilitate remediation
- Implement industry best practices for data quality, monitoring, testing, and remediation
- Proactively solve problems and suggest process improvements
- Articulate issues to team during meetings
- Associates degree, preferably in a technical/analytical field, or relevant work experience
- Additional 3+ years working in another role within an IT delivery team, such as a developer, business systems analyst, data analyst, quality assurance analyst, ETL developer or DBA
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
- Ability to authentically and effectively communicate (written and verbally) with various stakeholders and small team
- Ability to create technical documentation to support development and maintenance
- Experience with relational databases such as SQL, Postgres, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, iterative development environment with short turn-around times.
- Delegation and team management
Applicant must pass background check. This is a full-time, on-site role based in our San Luis Obispo, CA office.
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed on the latest innovations in solutions for healthcare.