Gaine Solutions is a San Luis Obispo company specializing in Enterprise Data Management with a focus on the healthcare industry. We are working hard to improve the healthcare system, and offer our employees the opportunity to gain a wide range of technical and business experience in a small, energetic environment. Over time, our staff builds a diverse skill set, learns the ins-and-outs of the software business, and broadens industry know-how.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture,
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Associates degree, preferably in a technical/analytical field, or relevant work experience
- 3+ years’ experience working in the Data Engineer role, or similar
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- We are looking for a candidate with 5+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field. They should also have experience using the following software/tools:
- Experience with relational databases such as SQL, Postgres, etc
- Experience with OOP such as C#, Java
Applicant must pass background check. This is a full-time, on-site role based in our San Luis Obispo, CA office.
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed on the latest innovations in solutions for healthcare.