Gaine Solutions is a San Luis Obispo company specializing in Enterprise Data Management with a focus on the healthcare industry. We are working hard to improve the healthcare system, and offer our employees the opportunity to gain a wide range of technical and business experience in a small, energetic environment. Over time, our staff builds a diverse skill set, learns the ins-and-outs of the software business, and broadens industry know-how.
The candidate is responsible for assisting the client success team as a technical resource and providing analysis findings to clients. If you enjoy analysis, working with clients, and collaborating with colleagues and have a keen attention to detail, we encourage you to submit your resume.
- Interpret data, analyze results using systematic techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources, utilizing internal ETL tools
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing customer data sets
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Communicate to non-technical client resources analysis findings
- Associates degree, preferably in a technical/analytical field, or relevant work experience
- 3+ years’ proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Strong knowledge of and experience with databases (SQL etc) and OOP programming (C#, Java)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, PowerBI, Tableau)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, iterative development environment with short turn-around times.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond
- Excellent communication skills
Applicant must pass background check. This is a full-time, on-site role based in our San Luis Obispo, CA office.
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed on the latest innovations in solutions for healthcare.