Gaine Healthcare specializes in Enterprise Data Management with a focus on the healthcare industry. We are working hard to improve the healthcare system and offer our employees the opportunity to gain a wide range of technical and business experience in a dynamic, energetic environment. We have the deep expertise of an established company, but our high-growth mode creates the exciting dynamic of a startup. Gaine is headquartered in San Luis Obispo, CA and we are currently seeking an applicant to better support our nationwide customer base.
If you have experience in the healthcare industry with a specific focus on the payer and/or the provider administration side, enjoy problem solving, collaborating with colleagues and working directly with our health plan clients, we encourage you to submit your resume. Applicants with at least three years of relevant experience are encouraged to apply.
This role is for a Healthcare Business Analyst and is part of the Operations team. Ideal candidates for this position will have the following characteristics:
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Utilizes analytics and reporting to provide recommendations for enhancing the platform, program evaluation processes and service delivery models.
- Research health care data standards and make recommendations for our data dictionary
- Monitor client satisfaction and implements plans to continually improve services provided
- Document requirements for new application features
- Diligently documents all activity on CRM system
- Engage stakeholders to learn about needs for the product
- Perform final checks on new app features for quality, intuitiveness, and adherence to requirements
- Research opportunities to improve our data quality and completeness
- Writing clean, readable documentation, and disseminating it to relevant parties
- Support customer service team with healthcare expertise
- Promotes a positive working relationship between Gaine and clients
- At least three years of experience working within a healthcare setting with exposure to provider network management
- Minimum of two years of hands-on SQL programming work experience
- Familiar with direct provider engagement within a payer or health system
- Ability to interface with business users and software developers alike, communicating business and technical requirements
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team environment
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
This is a full-time position. Upon job offer, applicant must pass background check in compliance with CA law. Job requires at least 30% travel.
Job Type: Full-time
About Gaine Healthcare
Gaine helps leading healthcare organizations, life sciences, and biotech companies leverage information as they strive for competitive advantage and operational efficiency. Our Coperor™ platform arms our clients with Information Agility™ which maximizes flexibility, minimizes cost and time-to-value, and eliminates the risks associated with implementing new systems, migrating existing systems, and integrating data from internal and external sources.
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed on the latest innovations in solutions for healthcare.